Terms and conditions
Credit Card payments are collected by Trekksoft AG acting as an authorised agent of SUPKiko. Subsequently, Trekksoft AG will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement.
The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TrekkSoft AG.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2016
These terms and conditions apply to every person booked onto a SUPKiko session (includes lesson, session, party or group booking). If booking on behalf of a third party, you accept these terms on their behalf and is your responsibility to make them aware of the outline below.
- All website course fees are inclusive of VAT and incur a booking fee.
- All places must be reserved by us receiving a completed booking form and full payment or non-refundable deposit.
- The balance of the fee is payable 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. In the event that the balance is not paid we will have the discretion to treat the booking as cancelled by the client and re-sell the course place.
- The whole course fee is required to reserve a place for any booking made within 2 weeks of the commencement of the session.
- Tickets must be presented on day of session
2. CANCELLATION BY CLIENT
- All cancellations must be in writing/email
- SUPKiko, once notified by letter or email of the cancellation, will use its best endeavours to re-sell the session place(s).
- In the event that the session is resold prior to the commencement of the session, the client will receive a full refund less deposit and £15 of the course fee to cover administration costs.
- Refunds will only be made after the start date of the session has commenced.
- In the event that the session is not resold prior to the commencement of the session, the client will be charged the following cancellation fees: -
- 75% of the total session fee where cancellation takes place between 7-14 days prior to the commencement of the session; or
- 100% of the total course fee where cancellation takes place up to 14 days prior to the commencement of the session.
3. CANCELLATION BY SUPKiko
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that session actually run, SUPKiko will notify the client of cancellation as soon as practicable where it believes on reasonable grounds that cancellation is necessary due to dangerous and/or unsuitable conditions for the course activity. This could be the morning of the session.
- SUPKiko shall notify the client of cancellation not less than 24 hrs prior to the commencement of the session where numbers, as a result of client(s) cancellation, failed to reach a workable minimum for the commencement of the session.
- In the event of cancellation clients will be offered the choice of the following options:-
- Full refund of the session fee paid;
- Another session on different dates.
- Course participants are advised to take out cancellation insurance
4. SAFETY & PARTICIPATION STATEMENT
Adventurous activities are potentially hazardous with a danger of personal injury. By booking a session you are aware of and accept these risks and will be responsible for your own actions and involvement. An instructor who holds the relevant awards or qualifications will lead these activities and will maintain a high level of safety throughout the activities. To enable SUPKiko to manage these risks you agree to acknowledge the need for responsible behaviour and that the instructors’ word is final on all matters of safety. You confirm that you are familiar with the nature of the activities that you wish to undertake and acknowledge those risks that are inherent therein and that you may freely withdraw from any activity and there is no pressure whatsoever to take part. The consent form (part of the ticket) must be completed, signed and returned to SUPKiko and handed to the instructor on arrival. We can not allow anyone to take part in the activities without a signed consent form.
5. INSURANCE & LOSS
- SUPKiko holds public liability insurance of £5 million. If you require liability insurance great than this, it is recommended you take out your own insurance. This insurance covers negligence from any of the instructors being used by SUPKiko. It does not cover clients who do not follow instructions or recommendations for safe paddling